Romantic coastline, dazzling white desert, rich cultural & historical heritage, cosmopolitan cities, lush green ghats and, numerous wildlife sanctuaries paint an appealing picture of the alluring western region of India. Comprising mainly of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa and Daman & Diu; each of these state with its varied & diverse culture, traditions & cuisines is an experience in itself! From the Bollywood craze in Maharashtra to Gujarat’s salt pans to the palm fringed beaches of Goa, it’s all to be cherished forever.
Let us have a look at the major destinations in West India:
Maharashtra is a sprawling canvass depicting glorious tales of a vibrant culture, fascinating attractions, rich history and delightful destinations. It’s lovely palm fringed beaches, lush hills, stunning vineyards, impressive National Parks, UNESCO-listed attractions, a glamorous film industry and bustling cosmopolitan cities promise you a perfect travel experience.
Major Attractions of Maharashtra
- Mumbai- Gateway of India, Elephanta Island & caves, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, Juhu Beach, Marine Drive.
- Aurangabad- Ajanta & Ellora Rock Caves, Kailash Temple, Bibi Ka Maqbara, Daulatabad Fort
- Beaches- Alibaug, Tarkali, Kashid, Ganapatipule, Dahanu- Bordi beach, Mandwa & Kihim Beach.
- Hill Stations- Panchgani, Lonavla, Khandala, Mahabaleshwar, Matheran
- Pilgrimage- Shirdi, Shani Shingnapur Temple, Haji Ali Dargah, Siddhivinayak Temple
- Wildlife- Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Tadoba Andhari National Park, Bhimashankar Wildlife Sanctuary
- Traditional Paithani Sarees, exquisite Warli paintings, colorful Kolhapuri Sandals and intricate metal work of Bidriware.
- Festivals & Fairs- Gudhi Padwa (Lunar New Year), Ganesha Chaturthi, Ellora Festival, Kala Ghoda Art Festival.
Goa, the beloved sunshine state of India is a favorite among travelers across the world. Miles of sand, pretty beach shacks, quirky flea markets, elegant churches, melodious strands of soulful music and delicious fish curry define the essence of Goa.
Major Attractions of Goa
- Beaches- Calangute, Baga, Vagator, Palolem, Anjuna, Arambol, Colva
- Fort Aguada
- Fontainhas – Latin quarters of Goa
- Dudhsagar Falls
- Basilica of Bom Jesus
- Flea markets- Anjuna Beach and Saturday Night Bazaar near Baga Beach.
- Riverfront Casinos
- Adventure sports like parasailing, banana boat rides, bumpy rides, surfing, paragliding, and speed boating.
- Goan port wine and Feni- the local spirit of Goa.
- Goa Carnival
This little town in the Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra is renowned for the much revered Sai Baba, who preached religious tolerance and equality amongst all. It is believed that Sai Baba came to Shirdi in his adolescence and stayed there till he left for his heavenly abode in 1918. During his years in Shirdi he is believed to have cured ailing & diseasedwith his healing powers.
Major Attractions of Shirdi
- Sai Baba's Temple
- Lendi Bagh
- Abdul Baba's Cottage
Hot Selling Tour Packages
05 Nights - 06 Days
Mumbai - Goa - Mumbai
Best of Mumbai and
06 Nights - 07 Days
Mumbai - Goa
05 Nights - 06 Days
Mumbai - Aurangabad - Ajanta...
Ajanta & Ellora
02 Nights - 03 Days